This system comes preconfigured to securely fasten three dirt type motorcycles into your Ford Transit Van. This custom fit ensures quick and easy installs and removal, just as our larger systems do for enclosed cargo trailers.
- 10 Passenger 130 Wheelbase (Regular): Attaches to factory seat brackets (no drilling required).
- Cargo 130 Wheelbase (Regular): Attaches to factory d-rings behind Driver and Passenger with our 10″ j-hooks (no drilling requires). If system is installed further back, new d-rings will need to be installed.
- 12 or 15 Passenger 148 Wheelbase (Long): Attaches to factory seat brackets (no drilling required).
- Cargo 148 Wheelbase (Long): No drilling required when you purchase our Ford Transit Extension Brackets
- Cargo 148 Wheelbase (Extended): No drilling required. System attaches to C pillar d-rings using our 10″ J-hooks.
- 1 – 67″ Crossbar
- 2 Support legs
- 2 Regular dirt bike wheel chocks
- 1 – 6 1/2″ Extended dirt bike wheel chock
- 2 Tie down loops
Note: 67″ is the crossbar size that we feel is the best for Transit Van applications. Please feel free to call or email us if you would like a different size.