This system comes preconfigured to securely fasten one dirt type motorcycle into your Ford Transit Van. See applications below.
- 10 Passenger 130 Wheelbase (Regular): Attaches to factory seat brackets (no drilling required).
- Cargo 130 Wheelbase (Regular): Attaches to factory d-rings behind Driver and Passenger with our 10″ j-hooks (no drilling requires). If system is installed further back, new d-rings will need to be installed.
- 12 or 15 Passenger 148 Wheelbase (Long): Attaches to factory seat brackets (no drilling required).
- Cargo 148 Wheelbase (Long): No drilling required when you purchase our Ford Transit Extension Brackets
- Cargo 148 Wheelbase (Extended): No drilling required. System attaches to C pillar d-rings using our 10″ J-hooks.
- 1 – 67″ Crossbar
- 2 Support legs
- 1 Regular dirt bike wheel chock
- 2 Tie down loops
Note: 67″ is the crossbar size that we feel is the best for Transit Van applications. Please feel free to call or email us if you would like a different size.