What to consider when selecting the correct crossbar:
- What is the distance between the inside of my walls?
- Do I have wheel wells? If so they must be below 10″ if you plan on extending the crossbar over the top of them.
- The floor to the bottom of the crossbar is 10″.
- If your wheel wells are over 10″, then measure between your wheel wells to determine the correct crossbar length.
What to consider when selecting the correct chocks
- What type of bikes am I planning on hauling?
- How many bikes am I hauling?
- It is advised that you place an extended chock in the middle if you are hauling 3 or bikes on a single side. The will prevent the handle bars and fairings from hitting each other
- If you plan on hauling bikes on both sides of the crossbar consider using the double sided chocks.
If you still need assistance, you can reach us at 805-975-8280!