Want to configure your own Bolt It On Rack from scratch? This package includes everything but the chocks which will need to be selected separately.
Standard kit includes:
- Crossbar (pick your choice 67″, 77″‘ 80″‘, 88″‘ or 95″)
- 2 leg supports
- 2 tie down loops
- Hardware (2 J-Hooks, 2 washer & 2 Soft Touch knobs)
- Note: This kit comes with J-hooks that are designed for standard D-rings that flip up. If you have the style that does not flip up please leave a comment on your order.
What to consider when selecting the correct crossbar:
- What is the distance between the inside of my walls?
- Do I have wheel wells? If so they must be below 10″ if you plan on extending the crossbar over the top of them
- For the floor to the bottom of the crossbar is 10″
- If your wheel wells are over 10″ then measure between your wheel wells to determine the correct crossbar length
What to consider when selecting the correct chocks
- What type of bikes am I planning on hauling?
- How many bikes am I hauling?
- It is advised that you place an extended chock in the middle if you are hauling 3 or bikes on a single side. The will prevent the handle bars and fairings from hitting each other
- If you plan on hauling bikes on both sides of the crossbar consider using the double sided chocks.