Add this rack to your cart if you wish to configure your own Bolt It On Rack from scratch. This package includes everything but the chocks which will need to be selected separately.
Standard kit includes:
- 77″ Crossbar (call for custom sizes)
- 2 leg supports
- 2 tie down loops
- Note: This kit come with J-hooks that are designed for standard d-rings that flip up. If you have the style that does not flip up please leave a comment on your order.
What to consider when selecting the correct crossbar:
- What is the distance between the inside of my walls?
- Do I have wells? If so they must be below 10″ if you plan on extended the bar over them
- For the floor to the bottom of the crossbar is 10″
- If your wheel wells are over 10″ then measure between your wheel wells to determine the correct crossbar length
What to consider when selecting the correct chocks
- What type of bikes am I planning on hauling?
- How many bikes am I hauling?
- It is advised that you place an extended chock in the middle if you are hauling 3 or bikes on a single side. The will prevent the handle bars and fairings from hitting each other
- If you plan on hauling bikes on both sides of the crossbar consider using the double sided chocks.