Rack System Kit with 45-degree angled wheel chocks
Configured for 4 Dirt Bikes / Bicycles
Going with multiple machines and need unique access to one side of your trailer? This system comes present new options to the traditional ways motorcycles are loaded in a tight area. Our Bolt 45 system is preconfigured to securely fasten four dirt bikes / off-road motorcycles or Supercross bikes to your Bolt It On system. This kit is designed to be placed against the driver side wall of your enclosed trailer. This system will allow you to load your bikes in on a 45 degree angle. If you have not seen our video in setting up the perfect tie-down location (or tie-down station), please do. Watch it below.
As well, please make sure to select a crossbar length that is appropriate for your vehicle. Tips on measuring below.
- 1 Crossbar
- 2 Support legs
- 4 45 Degree Regular dirt bike wheel chocks
- 2 Tie down loops
- Note: This kit come with J-hooks that are designed for standard d-rings that flip up. If you have the style that does not flip up please leave a comment on your order.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
What to consider when selecting the correct crossbar (measurements):
- What is the distance between the inside of my walls?
- Do I have wells? If so they must be below 10″ if you plan on extended the bar over them
- For the floor to the bottom of the crossbar is 10″
- If your wheel wells are over 10″ then measure between your wheel wells to determine the correct crossbar length. WATCH US INSTALL THE RACK SYSTEM IN FOUR MINUTES!