Rack System Kit Configured for 4-Dirt Bikes
This system comes preconfigured to securely fasten four dirt bike / off-road motorcycles to your Bolt It On system. If you have not seen our video in setting up the perfect tie-down location (or tie-down station), please do. Watch it below.
As well, please make sure to select a crossbar length that is appropriate for your vehicle. Tips on measuring below.
- 1 Crossbar
- 2 Support legs
- 2 Regular dirt bike wheel chocks
- 2 – 10″ Extended dirt bike wheel chock
- 2 Tie down loops
- Note: This kit come with J-hooks that are designed for standard d-rings that flip up. If you have the style that does not flip up please leave a comment on your order.
What to consider when selecting the correct crossbar (measurements):
- What is the distance between the inside of my walls?
- Do I have wells? If so they must be below 10″ if you plan on extended the bar over them
- For the floor to the bottom of the crossbar is 10″
- If your wheel wells are over 10″ then measure between your wheel wells to determine the correct crossbar length.WATCH US INSTALL THE RACK SYSTEM IN FOUR MINUTES!