3 – Bolt It On Dirt Bike system pre-configured for two bicycles and dirt bikes.
This system comes preconfigured to securely fasten Three bicycles or dirt bikes in your Ford Transit. This kit allows more sidewall clearance and distance between the bikes. When transporting your bicycle you will use the bicycle clamp included on your wheel chock and when securing your dirt bike you will be required to use tie downs.
- 10 Passenger 130 Wheelbase (Regular): Attaches to factory seat brackets (no drilling required).
- Cargo 130 Wheelbase (Regular): Attaches to factory d-rings behind Driver and Passenger with our 10″ j-hooks (no drilling requires). If system is installed further back, new d-rings will need to be installed.
- 12 or 15 Passenger 148 Wheelbase (Long): Attaches to factory seat brackets (no drilling required).
- Cargo 148 Wheelbase (Long): No drilling required when you purchase our Ford Transit Extension Brackets
- Cargo 148 Wheelbase (Extended): No drilling required. System attaches to C pillar d-rings using our 10″ J-hooks.
- Fits bicycle tires 26″, 27.5″, 29″ & 700c
- Fits bicycle tire widths 1″ – 5 1/2″
- Fits dirt bike tires
- Laser cut
- High grade alloy steel
- Powder coated
- Spring loaded serviceable pull pins
- Rust free
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- (1) 67″ Crossbar
- (2) Leg supports
- (2) 60 Degree Bicycle / dirt bike pro combo wheel chock
- (1) 2 3/4″ Extended Bicycle / dirt bike pro combo wheel chock
- (2) Tie down loops
- (1) Hardware kit