This system comes preconfigured to securely fasten two dirt type motorcycles into your Ford Transit Cargo or Passenger. This kit works great if you are limited on length for the 3rd bike. The two outside wheel chocks are on a 60 degree angle to allow handlebar and sidewall clearance.
- 10 Passenger 130 Wheelbase (Regular): Attaches to factory seat brackets (no drilling required).
- Cargo 130 Wheelbase (Regular): Attaches to factory d-rings behind Driver and Passenger with our 10″ j-hooks (no drilling requires). If system is installed further back, new d-rings will need to be installed.
- 12 or 15 Passenger 148 Wheelbase (Long): Attaches to factory seat brackets (no drilling required).
- Cargo 148 Wheelbase (Long): No drilling required when you purchase our Ford Transit Extension Brackets
- Cargo 148 Wheelbase (Extended): No drilling required. System attaches to C pillar d-rings using our 10″ J-hooks.
- 1 – 67″ Crossbar
- 2 Support legs
- 1 60 Degree RH dirt bike wheel chock
- 1 60 Degree LH dirt bike wheel chock
- 2 Quick ties
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Note: 67″ is the crossbar size that we feel is the best for the Transit Van applications. Please feel free to call or email us if you would like a different size.